Hi there.
I just had to join the blogging fun, I have been trying to resist for ages, but in the end, I knew I would have to have a go, it looks such fun and you all seem to meet such fascinating people.
I guess I should tell you a little about myself.
I am 52 tomorrow, I guess that is why i started this blog, a birthday present to me! Married with 3 adult children all away from home, although the youngest has only just and only partly moved out, she comes home every weekend. I have 5 dogs and 4 cats and they are my "children" now.
I have been sewing forever but have been extremely interested in quilting and textiles for the last 5 years or so.
I live in a little town called Bobs Farm, that really was named after a convict called Bob, in Port Stephens, NSW, Australia.
I hope I can find enough interesting things to chat about to keep you coming back.
welcome and feel free to post replies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment